T/M Entry (1 Viewer)

fringey

HSC
Has any1 been called???

Last edited:

Exile2059

Not yet. they told me theyd let us know before xmas and thats only 3 days away......

I really wanna get in tho, the course looks like sooooo much fun, and I got 82.5 for my uai so im cautiously optimistic

fringey

HSC
Yeah I did too. I got accepted in december but i didn't want to rub it in so i guess ill see ya there then! YAY :)

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Hey Congrats guys, i got in too... are you guys definitely going? I'm still unsure.

fringey

HSC
Yep. Just take some chill time and really think about your options and the solution will be found!

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
I know! haha! where are you guys planning to live ? On campus? etc... Im going to look at the uni tomorrow

fringey

HSC
Yeah on campus. I went and looked last November. The ppl r so friendly, you'll really like it.

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Youre right it was really cool there. Im so excited! My friend got in as well....

Exile2059

yeah im probly gonna be on campus too

but my folks are all worried about youth allowance not being enought to support me

ugh

fringey

HSC
Be a povo for uni. That is what I plan on doing!! I won't even be able to get youth allowance, which sucks but oh well. So that is like 4 ppl we know that got in. That is quite a lot considering the small numbers. Wow, it is sooo exciting I just can't wait! And even more exciting to meet you all. I hope some ppl from my interview got in!

fringey

HSC
Do you think that because we got preliminary round offers it will be published in the paper as a main round entry offer? Hope that makes sense!

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Yeah... why does it get in the paper? I sent in THE UGLIEST photo for my id card thing. Its kinda weird talking to u guys cos we dont even know each other and soon we'll all be seeing each other every day... :)

fringey

HSC
I think it gets published in the paper so the lazy people don't have to go on the intertnet to look up if they got an offer. I really don't know.
OMG you should see my photo. I didn't have any little ones left so... I had to use the next size. It is just so full on!

Im about two hours from Bathurst

fringey

HSC
I have this awful feeling that my acceptance didn't arrive in time. Can u guys tell me when you receive your id number or whatever it is called (the one u use on the net to arrange accomodation). I think they send it. Ta...i'll let you know if i get mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)