Now seriously, who will think they'll end up in Bathurst? (1 Viewer)

Exile2059

I know I am

Yay! I got my first preferance!

Ah'm dancin' like a monkey!!!!!

fringey

HSC
absolutely positive too!! Just have to find a photo!

jizmiester

hrmmm...im just waiting until main round offers...wat do u rekon...i got a uai of 90.65....my chances of getin in???

fringy and exile...what did u get into and where...(campus?)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah, like Xayma said, be prepared for Albury's extremely expensive taxis and total lack of public transport. Lavington is a fair way away from the campus, you will need a car to get from Lav to uni.

fringey

HSC
I think that was posted in wrong thread. Yeah I can't see why you wouldn't get in jizmiester. You want to do Journo right?If your essay was up to scratch, they would be foolish not to take you. Best of luck, hope you do!! :)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i'll see you all there... maybe...maybe not... i still dont know what i wanna do

*breaks down into tears

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by jizmiester
do you have any idea...have you put any preferences in at all? like general ideas..?
yes i hav put prefs in and yes i do hav general ideas of what i wanna do
i've made it into Bpsych(hons) at bathurst so i'll see you all there if i decide to do the course, hence the ambiguity
i dont know whether i wanna do this or forensics at UTS
as far as order of prefs are concerned i had psych above forensics so most likely i will see you guys there
i decided i'll be boarding there, not sure which facility yet, maybe the towers, see how we go
anyone else looking to board?
and anyone know and students currently doing psych at bathurst?

Originally posted by santaslayer
loser......
dont even bother santaslayer
dont know why u even try
suprised u could conjure up enough energy to crawl out of dingo's ass to get into this forum
sarcasm is the most obvoius and lowest form of wit, maybe why santaslayer didn't notice it :rolleyes: fuckwit

jizmiester

yeah...am thinking about boarding...thats if i get accepted on the 19th....so far the cottages, towers and diggings in that order look the best bet for me...so mayb i will see you there...

its good to see there are other ppl with uai's in the 90's moving out to the greater west :)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC

its good to see there are other ppl with uai's in the 90's moving out to the greater west :)
well i had the oppotunity of going to unsw, usyd and umq becuase i made the cutoffs but csu was closer and also more financially justified for myself.... although i plan to tranfer after a year depending on how i feel after giving csu a go
i know a few ppl going there aswell so thats also a bonus
yeah might see ya there
see what happens on the 19th ay

fringey

HSC
oh how exciting this all is!! I want to stay in the towers (fingers crossed) that's where I get to stay! Yeah I got in the 90's too but I really like CSU it is just soooo cool.
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

*breaks down into tears
So funny!! Your the "loser" santaslayer lol! This is just so stupid.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by fringey
oh how exciting this all is!! I want to stay in the towers (fingers crossed) that's where I get to stay! Yeah I got in the 90's too but I really like CSU it is just soooo cool.

So funny!! Your the "loser" santaslayer lol! This is just so stupid.
its funni coz he broke down into tears and he cant decide wot he wants to do with his life?...i get it now..

another loser

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
its funni coz he broke down into tears and he cant decide wot he wants to do with his life?...i get it now..

another loser
santaslayer with the comebaks...will it even end..u seen to be fireing em left and right :rolleyes:
i know exactly what i wanna do wit my life
its just sad how u hav to act out ur insecurities by puttin down others
its ok..once puberty hits you'll find theres more to life than dungeons and dragons and twinkys... who know u might even figure out where u'll get in life
if anywhere at all that is

jizmiester

doode... you two are worse then my sisters!!! quit bitctching and get over it... kiss and make up, u might be going to the same uni nex yr and as there is not all that many ppl heading there.(shit it is the country!)..its probably best to make friends now...after all friends will make up 4 the lack of "activities" in bathurst :)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
doode... you two are worse then my sisters!!! quit bitctching and get over it... kiss and make up, u might be going to the same uni nex yr and as there is not all that many ppl heading there.(shit it is the country!)..its probably best to make friends now...after all friends will make up 4 the lack of "activities" in bathurst :)
i know u are u said u are so what am i :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)