Early Entry (1 Viewer)

r3dn1t3

HSC
I enrolled for the early entry scheme, does anyone know when this gets drawn? I would really like to know.

Missy.15

HSC
9th November, 2009 Students notified of decision.
The on the 19th first round is confirmed :)

im going for business, wbu??

spazamataz

HSC
9th November, 2009 Students notified of decision.
The on the 19th first round is confirmed :)

im going for business, wbu??
I went for business as well! I got an interview for advertising/business in december as well :S
Csu's only my second choice though.

Missy.15

HSC
I went for business as well! I got an interview for advertising/business in december as well :S
Csu's only my second choice though.
So are you saying that CSU have sent you a letter already, and that you just need to have an interview?
When did you recieve the letter?
So you had it as your second preference on UAC??

Ta.:shy:

spazamataz

HSC
So are you saying that CSU have sent you a letter already, and that you just need to have an interview?
When did you recieve the letter?
So you had it as your second preference on UAC??

Ta.:shy:
The interviews unrelated, I think advertising/business had additional criteria and thats why. But we are supposed to find out tommorow if we got in through the PREP thing, and we get the actual offers on the 19th through UAC!
ATM business at CSU is my first on UAC so i can get this early entry, but im deleting it after i get the offer, the advertising/business one is in second, but i still have to have an interview for it
Good luck, my careers counsellor said that most people who complete the form properly get in!

Missy.15

HSC
The interviews unrelated, I think advertising/business had additional criteria and thats why. But we are supposed to find out tommorow if we got in through the PREP thing, and we get the actual offers on the 19th through UAC!
ATM business at CSU is my first on UAC so i can get this early entry, but im deleting it after i get the offer, the advertising/business one is in second, but i still have to have an interview for it
Good luck, my careers counsellor said that most people who complete the form properly get in!

Ok thanks.
Goodluck to you aswell!

toby12

HSC
has anyone received a letter today to notify them they have been accepted?

LauraHLH

HSC
I haven't recieved a letter today. I'm hoping that they mailed them today so I'll get mine tomorrow or the next day... But has anyone else got them?

JoshHendo

HSC
I haven't recieved a letter today. I'm hoping that they mailed them today so I'll get mine tomorrow or the next day... But has anyone else got them?
Same, haven't got my letter. A bit of a shame, becuase I was so pumped to getting home from work and finding out... it'll have to bug me just one more day. I was also afraid they would ring, as my mobile stopped working last night (a bit annoying).

That said, on the webiste it says that "# 9th November, 2009 Students notified of decision. ", but underneath that it says "Students selected by the University under PREP will be advised the week after the 9th November 2009 that they are guaranteed an offer in their nominated course, irrespective of their Year 12 results." which indicates to me that we don't nessisarily find out today, but anytime this week (which does contradict what it says above it).

Anyway, I think I can make it another day or two ( with Modern Warfare 2 launch tonight, it will keep me occupied enough... yes, I am a geek, and applying for CompScience ;) )

Missy.15

HSC
Same, haven't got my letter. A bit of a shame, becuase I was so pumped to getting home from work and finding out... it'll have to bug me just one more day. I was also afraid they would ring, as my mobile stopped working last night (a bit annoying).

That said, on the webiste it says that "# 9th November, 2009 Students notified of decision. ", but underneath that it says "Students selected by the University under PREP will be advised the week after the 9th November 2009 that they are guaranteed an offer in their nominated course, irrespective of their Year 12 results." which indicates to me that we don't nessisarily find out today, but anytime this week (which does contradict what it says above it).

Anyway, I think I can make it another day or two ( with Modern Warfare 2 launch tonight, it will keep me occupied enough... yes, I am a geek, and applying for CompScience ;) )

LOL me too, i came home in my work break just to check the mail :(..
Hope fully, tommorow.
Once we find out, do we apply for accomodation?

LauraHLH

HSC
Once we find out, do we apply for accomodation?
Yep, once we accept the offer we can apply I think, but it said on teh residences part of the site that we don't apply till December/January... "You cannot apply for on-campus accommodation at CSU until you receive an offer of a place in a course. You will receive your offer in December or January from the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)"... It doesn't say what happens if we get an offer before then. It says we have to fill out the application online, so I'm supposing that we wait until the online form becomes available?

spazamataz

HSC
Yeah no one i know got one.
But i will have to wait til wednesday, only get mail three times a week :(
Lol i was in town and got a text saying "we are pleased to make you an offer" but it was for accommodation at the university of canberra, and who really wants to go there? lol

LauraHLH

HSC
lol, I got a message from UNcle the other day thanking me for choosing one of their courses as one of my preferences. And UWS are still spamming everyone in their region with "Come To UWS!" mail. And they wonder why noone goes there.

I'm so nervous lol, but we'll definitly find out next Monday. It just seems like such a long way away...

Missy.15

HSC
Yeah no one i know got one.
But i will have to wait til wednesday, only get mail three times a week :(
Lol i was in town and got a text saying "we are pleased to make you an offer" but it was for accommodation at the university of canberra, and who really wants to go there? lol

Lol, i got an offer from their aswell. Why dnt you wanna go there??

JoshHendo

HSC
I didn't get it either... I wish they'd give us an exact date, or at least the date they mailed them :(
Same. It did say later on the week beginning on the 9th of November (though it did also at another stage say on the 9th of November), so it should be by the end of the week... doesn't make it any less annoying though :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)