Charles Sturt Bathurst - Students of 2010 (1 Viewer)

joshhunt

HSC
Hey, I thought I would start a thread to celebrate and share the fact that we got into CSU.

Post your course or w/e.

Psst! Mods! This would be a good sticky ;)

joshhunt

HSC
I got into Bachelor of Information Technology at the Bathurst campus XD. I can't wait for it… Finally I will be able to see if I actually am smart at computers...

spazamataz

HSC
If i decide on going to Bathurst, Bachelor of Business (Marketing)/Bachelor of Arts (Communication - Advertising)
Still can't make up my mind between CSU and UoW :S
Oh, and I will most likely be staying in the towers
EDIT: as of now i'm declining my offer and taking up one at wollongong. Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:

Missy.15

HSC
B business marketing lol. Have you guys applied for accomodation? if so where at?

alen.d

HSC
B Communications (Journalism) hopefully!
Heard it's really competitive and hard to get into but we'll see what happens!
Most likely staying in John Oxley Village if i get in.
Maybe Diggings.
I'll decide when i get confirmation.

Hittichowa

HSC
Whoo Hoo! I got in! Yay! :spin:

I'm doing B Arts (TV Production)...I'm a bit nervous but excited about living on my own for the first time and studying. I can't wait to see if I survive!

sar-xox

HSC
Bachelor of communications theatre/media
was very surprised when i got the offer.. i was sure i had no chance by the sounds of how competetive it is
not sure where to stay... JOV is catered only isnt it? i want to self cater.

newestkid

HSC
Congrats guys. I'm doing TV Production next year too Hittichowa. Have you applied for accommodation? Where are you planning on staying? I guess I'll see you next year. Really excited about moving out.

Missy.15

HSC
Hey newestkid can you help me lol
You've applied for accomodation?
If so once you pay does it automatically get processed and you get put on the list or did you recieve an email or something? lol
Thanks mate.

newestkid

HSC
Hey newestkid can you help me lol
You've applied for accomodation?
If so once you pay does it automatically get processed and you get put on the list or did you recieve an email or something? lol
Thanks mate.
Hey. My uni ID number was on the list as soon as I applied but until I payed it just said "payment pending". Once I payed I got an offer. Haven't received any email yet. Wondering when I will.

Missy.15

HSC
ohhk sweet thanks.
Lol so where did you get an offer at?
Did you acept that?
I put my application in on the 23rd but didnt pay until the 29th do you think i will get a place or get into the ballot?

newestkid

HSC
Butler Hall. Did you apply for Wagga Wagga? From what I've read there are a certain number of "first in best dressed" places. I think it depends on where you apply. I'd imagin the cottages would have a higher number of "first in" places because they have more totall rooms. Check the last results list here Student Services - Supporting Student Life - Charles Sturt University. Some of them already say ballot, but I didn't look too carefully at it. I haven't done anything to accept my offer yet. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to. It just displayed my offer next to my ID on that list. It says people will receive an email soon after being offered a place but I haven't got anything yet. For anyone who has lived on campus before is this normal? How long should it take to get an email?

Missy.15

HSC
lol k thanks man...
Ohh lol yeah, im going to Bathurst. But i've heard wagga is a really good campus.

LAMBERS16

HSC
Hey. My uni ID number was on the list as soon as I applied but until I payed it just said "payment pending". Once I payed I got an offer. Haven't received any email yet. Wondering when I will.

You'll get an email in January some time as to the dorm details etc :)

NoName91

HSC
Getting a little worried here. I applied for B Communications (Journalism)/B Sports Studies... saw some people are actually getting early offers for journalism (which I didn't think would happen seeing how competitive it's supposed to be... oh well).

You'd think I'd have an advantage with 1) ~90 ATAR 2) Solid English marks and above all..... 3) I'M LOCAL! WTF lol

alen.d

HSC
Getting a little worried here. I applied for B Communications (Journalism)/B Sports Studies... saw some people are actually getting early offers for journalism (which I didn't think would happen seeing how competitive it's supposed to be... oh well).

You'd think I'd have an advantage with 1) ~90 ATAR 2) Solid English marks and above all..... 3) I'M LOCAL! WTF lol
Man, I have no idea how I managed to get my Early January offer but I don't think too many people have already gotten an offer so don't stress. Your course and my course have separate intakes as far as I know so i wouldn't worry!
Apparently the ATAR isn't as important as the Essay/Questionnaire. I got a high Band 5 in Eng Adv and E3 in both my Ext English courses and an ATAR of 80.75.
By the way, any idea how many get chosen in the courses and how many apply?

Hittichowa

HSC
Hey newestkid, I got accomodation in the New Residences. Not my first preference but I'm not disappointed! Can't wait to meet you in March! :)

Missy.15

HSC
Hey newestkid, I got accomodation in the New Residences. Not my first preference but I'm not disappointed! Can't wait to meet you in March! :)

Hey, i got into new residence aswell. Are you going to bathurst aswell??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)