ADPP - NSW Police Force (1 Viewer)

magicboy

HSC
Anyone studying/applying to work with NSW Police Force?

I will appreciate if anyone could post info on college life, type of assignments and so forth.

thx and good luck :love:

irufush1

HSC
N/A
I'am applying into The NSW Police College within the next coming semester intakes.

If your looking for well informed information particularly in concern to college life, what to expect, how to prepare yourself etc. then I strongly suggest you submit a forum application to the http://www.tbl.policensw.com/ . The Forum is a community based but exclusive forum set up consisting of many members of public service comprising of past officers, current officers, prospective students and students already within the college.

Go check out, however, beware. They are very strict towards grammar and often scrutinise your posts if you don't contribute with correct pronunciation and logical sense lol. Yes.... even " lol " isn't accepted. But it goes to show that some etiquette still lives in this world.

By the way, I'am spending the remainder of this year preparing myself physcially. When you know you are fit, they expect the extra 50 percent of you during college and 70 percent upon attestation.

Goodluck ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)