accomodation (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
did every1 get the accomodation they wanted for next year? i got butlers again.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yah south.....................................................................................................

bex

HSC
im back in towers for my 3rd year.. to any bathurst people that care!

Fro

HSC
I care bex!... i got diggings again
Gunna be tops next year! Cant wait! As long as we dont get boring first years, diggings will be pumping. But i'm sure we wont!
Cya's
Fro

jizmiester

well to all those towers ppl who care...i didnt get towers! i got JOV... im pretty sure it will be just as good as this year...

very excited...new ppl always make the place feel so much more fun... lets hope the first years arnt boring, nerdy dead shits....

my two cents
jez

bex

HSC
hey jez you will have fun out there.. i know a couple of people who have changed over and they said its just as fun so yeah.. first years are always a worry! we got some er.. interesting ones this year! but most of the strange ones have moved out anyway..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey guys, as some of you know, I may end up at Albury, and it looks like I'll be applying for accomdation at the Thurgoona (sp?) campus...anyways, just want to know what is the chance of me actually getting that accomodation?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I don't think there is very much accomodation at Thurgoona, it's really limited...

Plus they have bio toilets where you have to put woodchips down after you go... that's just what I have heard though lol

Ring up CSU and ask them, they will probably be able to tell you how many people get accepted and how many get rejected etc.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
albury has 2 ras so im guess that there ant many spots <60.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Anyone stayed in JOV? I've heard good things bout Towers from Bex, but would like to hear bits about JOV too, if anyone has stayed there, what is it like?

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
I got self catered cottages! woohoo! I'm on campus and takes me only 10 minutes to get to class.. gotta love that..

jizmiester

im moving from towers to JOV next year... i like both places, but a change will be nice... they are equal in social activities... i just think towers is a little more loud and a whole lot closer to the bar! which il miss!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Prolly leaning more towards JOV, dunno, but I liked the 'around the oval' thing it has going on. stupid reason, but what can you do? Who knows, might end up in self catered! ;)

bex

HSC
as if thats a stupid reason! its all about atmosphere.. the green does have nice summery feel- the rainy days could be fun too... im surprised what happened at towers' bruce ball hasnt occured at JOV yet.. for those of you who missed it..

HEY! how come i cant get the image to work!?

Last edited:

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
kkorpz said:
I got self catered cottages! woohoo! I'm on campus and takes me only 10 minutes to get to class.. gotta love that..
it only takes 2 mins if u drive, yes i am very lazy but the hill scares me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)