Accommodation at Wagga Wagga (1 Viewer)

za man

has anyone applied online yet for on campus accommodation at wagga, if so what was ur first two preferrences

suss

does applying early gib u more of a chnace in getting a room in csu?

bex

HSC
nope.. everyone goes into a ballot which is drawn after the closing date for accomodation

suss

which place is the most convenient to stay if im studying med sci. which is closest in other words

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
all of the accomdation is in a tight packed area so it doesnt really matter, but if u want an order...
St francis
St martains
some cottages
butlers
other cottages
stewards
east hall
domain
west hall
some of the other cottages
*south campus (7km)

closest non church catered is butlers
closest non church non catered is a few cottages but not all of them as they are spread, some are also furthest away. except for south campus they are all less than 1 km

mayflower

i got into stewards catered, but i cant really remember which one it is, but im happy yay! someone said its near the tavern???

rochellez

HSC
I got into South Campus also, can't say I'm thrilled but at least I got somewhere to live. I never got to go and have a look at it, can anyone give me some info on what it is like etc.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
stewards is near the tav as is nearly everything. south is a hell hole and ive heard that if its one of your preferences u automatically get it.

crystal_meth_au

HSC
hahaha i got south.

my sister spent her 3 years there and she didnt seem to mind it so much. atleast its close to shops and such, and lots of room mates could be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)