Accomodation Help (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Well... Im looking for some help like you get directed everywhere here saying where to get advice on what to bring up with me... So if anyone could help me I would be soo grateful...

Thanks...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Well... Im looking for some help like you get directed everywhere here saying where to get advice on what to bring up with me... So if anyone could help me I would be soo grateful...

Thanks...
look at all the prevous threads on accomodation

Fro

HSC
what campus are you at?
what accomodation are you choosing?

Kimmi_R

yeah they were my main choices aswel, i put towers as first pref over jov tho, towers is a bit closer to everything and have heard good reports bout it, despite the rooms being smaller-but you would get used to that i reckon

bex

HSC
i just posted a list of all the stuff i fit into my tiny towers room last year in the accomodation thread... you dont need the crazy amount of stuff i brought... the essentials are:
summer clothing(for now anyway)
a fan
a doona, 2 sheets and a pillow are provided but you might want to bring your own..
a plate, cutlery bowl, whatever you feel is required for if you want to make a snack)
a stereo maybe
you dont HAVE to have a bar fridge (the common rooms have full sized ones but they tend to get raided) or computer (the 24hour computer lab is available for all students) or tv(common rooms have these also) but its up to you. basically you can bring anything you like to make yourself more comfy.. you can bring posters and pictures to stick up as well.

bex

HSC
the sheets arent bad cause they wash them all the time but the pillow (read ONE) is hardd and flat and the doona s a giant aus. flag

za man

aussi flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol hahahahahahahhahahaha, are u serious, gaint aus flags, for the doona,s
thats some crazy shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)