stuff needed for actual classes (1 Viewer)

anna_chronism

losing my mind
HSC
I was just wondering... what stuff do we need for classes? Its always been the same for high school, just folders and paper etc. Anything new or different or whatever that we should use? I feel like such a little kid, lol.

bex

HSC
hahanah its all the same really.. although, the desks in lecture theatres are really small so i like to use those 4/ 5 subject books.. you know which ones i mean? and then you can tear the pages out at the end of the lecture and put them into seperate folders at home/in your room.. other than that... if youre going to be doing a communication.. particularly comm. radio or advertising degree you might like to buy some coloured paper and textas for the 'creative' assignments that await you! umm A STAPLER.. thats my best advice.. actually no.. my best piece of advice would be to DONT USE PLASTIC SLEEVES! markers HATE them.. type your assignments in size 12 with 1.5 spacing and just a staple in the corner will suffice except for when you dfo a big assignment and binding is the way to go....

it sounds rediculous but presentation is really important and can make all the difference!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
to avoid wasting trees be like me and dont go to class, lecture slides are good from online subjects

bex

HSC
id like to point out that most of the communications lecturers are technologically disabled and you wont find many, if any notes online.

Fro

HSC
i second that!
Though they do try - to no avail...
4/5 subject binders are perfect as bex said - especially if you have a few lectures after each other on the same day - just need the one book
Last year it was all i used... for lectures and tutes - chucked em in a folder when i was done
simple and organsised

anna_chronism

losing my mind
HSC
Thanks, I know the books you mean and will use them, they sound like a good idea. Thanks so much for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)