laundry stuff (1 Viewer)

anna_chronism

losing my mind
HSC
How annoying are my questions?! But what's the deal with laundry - is there a washer and dryer on campus? Do we need to bring an iron and ironing board? Thankyou!!!!

bex

HSC
yeah in towers and JOV- so im guessing it would be the same for the other residences, there are coin operated washers and dryers.. you will never value $1 coins so much in all your life!! if you use csu sheets, they can be swapped each week over in W9 which is a fair hike from diggings.. oh! its byo washing powder... i have a mini ironing board and an iron but seriously, unless i have a sales or client presentation, nothing gets ironed whatsoever!

T1ger1i11y

HSC
laundry? who said we had to do our own laundry? my philosphy is... if no body complains why worry :uhhuh:
hahaha only joking...(50% of what people joke about is actally the truth) :D
but what i wanted to say was i saw this ad on tv about a spray that you actually spray onto your clothes and it irons them---how good is that for us! IRON FREE? or something like that!! ;)

T1ger1i11y

HSC
oh and bring a little fold out clothes line you can get them from like kmart, target, bigW etc... because number one there are limited clothes lines avaliable and bring one of these because otherwise you might have to sit there and watch your things on the line dry all day-- because things can dissapear :vcross: (not cool but the truth)

anna_chronism

losing my mind
HSC
Hehe, all good points. And the iron free stuff is absolute genius, and must have been invented by a smart uni student, lol. Thanks guys.

bex

HSC
that stuff sounds awesome!! there are a couple of those drying rack things that float around the dorms but if you want to buy one theyre about $10 from Big W.. dont bother buying one till you get there and suss the situation out though

Fro

HSC
washing is overrated....
hehe - nah
washing costs $2 (one dollar coins)
Drying is $1.60 (one dollar coin and 20c pieces)
... i found a way of rigging it though - i only pass on the secret to a select few because then everyone does is and the money collectors get wise to it... which isnt a good thing
i cherrish that extra $5 a week

bex

HSC
isnt washing $2 -2x 1 dollar coins and drying is $1? or has the prices gone up this year?

Fro

HSC
it was 1.60 in diggins last year

bex

HSC
Fro said:
it was 1.60 in diggins last year

im shocked! thats how much it was in towers when i was in first year... thats it! im coming over to diggings for washing!!! not that i wash a lot.. i generally just take it home for mummy!

Fro

HSC
bex said:
.. i generally just take it home for mummy!
haha - same
every couple of weeks mum gets a garbage bag full of my dirty clothes...
god bless parents

dougthelegend

HSC
Fro said:
haha - same
every couple of weeks mum gets a garbage bag full of my dirty clothes...
god bless parents
my mum is going to get the same thing - except - maybe a little bit more often - she lives in Bathurst...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)