Accomodation on csu Bathurst (1 Viewer)

BALLZ_87

HSC
hey which is really the best accomodation on the campus im thinking of applying for both the cottages and trad diggins, r they all rite or wat would b better because i have no idea but from wat the info says, but id like to no wat tha students think

curly_red

HSC
yeah i wouldnt have a clue hey???? My brother has been at towers all this year n he absoloutely loves it. i think its the real party place.lol.he says the rooms are small, but that dont really matter. It sux we gotta send it all off so soon hey, like by the 12th or somethin. Anyways, yeah if any1s got anymore info, thatd be great! congrats again to all who got in!!

BALLZ_87

HSC
hey yeh its crap hey like i sent the accom payment advice in but i still gotta wait for the log on and password to fill out the form to get a place, im starting to worry abit

Fro

HSC
They are all pretty good. Once you go where you are put though you will believe that that is the best from that day on... It happens.
They are all great for partying... Towers the more so - but small rooms and cramped. JOV is awesome atmosphere but paper thin walls... Diggings is seen as the quiet one but is not at all. You can get away from the partying in diggings if you want to - rooms are further away from common rooms etc so if you want to remove yourself you can
Hope that helped
Theres heaps more in depth posts on some other threads... you just hafta look around
Seeya round...
Fro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)