Art or music at CSU Bathurst? (1 Viewer)

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
If you're a bit artsy fartsy and you're going to CSU Bathurst, is there any space for art making? Like, canvases, easels, and all that jazz?

Also, are there places that offer music lessons in Bathurst? Preferably near the campus? Because my main concern is that if I choose to go there and there are no facilities for either then that would suck quite muchly.

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
well since csu offers comm courses, there's some sort of art stuff u could get into. tm's (theatre media students) are known to be do quite crazy arty stuff. one of the third weeks into uni there's sign up day for all the clubs and im sure there's one there that you can join for a few dollars... plus there are plenty of places to go off on ur own and draw, there's lots of space around campus, nice green grasses and shady trees...

as for music, there's a conservatorium(sp?) of music in the dead centre of town, not too far to walk really, just down the hill, prolly a k or so. they do lessons for bout $30 a half hour and teach mostly everything (i did drums there).. and there's several high schools in bathurst that no doubt will have music tutors/teachers that u could get to if needs be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)