Accomodation at Wagga (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
ok, I know there have been many threads on this already but I live 16hrs away so its not really practical for me to come and have a tour so could some peoples please post some pics of the different rooms and stuff, it would be very much appreciated ^_^ esp. doman/butlers
thanks guys

kylie_robbo

I only have photos of people in a butler room... And there is no-one still living on campus (I think anyway) so I don't like your chances...

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
pick butler first photos are on my laptop which is currently in parts on my floor

SmileyCam

HSC
hmmm perhaps I should have thought of this earlier, oh well, I have accomodation, not sure what tho... hmmmm, they didn't say

soxrow

HSC
Crazybrad, come off it!! Butler is crappy as, its small and shit and you could barely keep a mouse in there, let alone a uni student. I have lived on south for 2 years and although for personal reasons I am moving off, its probably the best place but if you wanna be on main get into a cottage, all you newbies. Congrats on getting in.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
soxrow is out of it south is the suckiest place at csu, that y they want to bulldoze it and doman

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
crazybrad said:
soxrow is out of it south is the suckiest place at csu, that y they want to bulldoze it and doman
South is a smelly shithole, but if you want to make new friends its the best place to be. Very social down there. VERY.

crystal_meth_au

HSC
ok iv done my first year out out south..ok its crap but the people rock..more than any other CSU facility..its nice to 'come home' after uni. each place has its charm...south is an amazingly social place..so its enjoyable...haha go where ever you can afford!!! you'll enjoy everywhere as much as any place because youve met people there!!! so yeah hope you have a rocking time people!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)