J O V (1 Viewer)

crofty

hey... so i was just wondering what people think of John Oxley Village... all ive basically heard is that it has paper thin walls.... but what else is there to know about it?? what are the pros and cons??
thanx...

Last edited by a moderator:

BALLZ_87

HSC
yeh because ive been accepted to stay there next year so it would b cool to no wats it like, is it a party kinda place or not?

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
its very green and away from the centre of campus. closer to dining hall then windradyne (where i lived..) more social than diggings, but less so than towers. prolly best place to stay on campus if you want a balance of study and partying..the only downside is the size of the rooms, nothing compared to windradyne (catered cottages) where you get fridges and nice cupboards!
cant think of anything more...maybe find an actual jov person to tell ya!

crofty

thanks lou...
so are there any ppl out there that are currently living in or used to live in jov that can give me any more details??

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
iceflower86 said:
Catered is about $3000 more expensive and theres no way I'd ever eat close to $3000 worth of food in the 6 months or so of the year spent in dorms.
Im gonna make a record, see how much money I spend on food in a year, then try to beat that record!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)