Bathurst Accommodation - HELP (1 Viewer)

-cathie-

HSC
I know there are already a few threads going on this topic, but I'm looking to get a bit more information.

I've applied to Journalism at Bathurst next year, and would like to live on campus (at least for the first two sem) if I'm lucky enough to get in..

I have heaps of questions on each of the options for on-campus stay, and I'd appreciate any information you could give.

For instance…

Which option has the largest rooms/best facilities?
Which is the nicest/newest/cleanest?
Where are the majority of first years?
What is the catered food like?
Where is the best place to stay for a balanced (study/social) uni experience?

Cheers.

bex

HSC
Which option has the largest rooms/best facilities? depending on catered or self catered, they all have the same facilities (like non catered have fridges in their rooms and catered dont - although i heard thios could be changing...) but for the largest rooms and inbuilt fans go Wyndradyne

Which is the nicest/newest/cleanest? Wyndradyne

Where are the majority of first years? Towers/ JOV

What is the catered food like? Gross!

Where is the best place to stay for a balanced (study/social) uni experience? Towers/ JOV

I lived in Towers for 3 years and had the time of my life! Its an awespme social experience but you will get that wherever you live on campus. Bathurst is awesome and i miss it so much!!!!

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
Which option has the largest rooms/best facilities? Windradyne definitely! I lived there last year and it was great. you get bar fridges, heaps of room for clothing etc etc (althou jov does have lots of space!)

Which is the nicest/newest/cleanest? windradyne again..towers is pretty bad, but jov and diggins are fine too

Where are the majority of first years? they're everywhere..

What is the catered food like? really not kewl..althou breakfast and lunch aren't too bad, cos you really can't go wrong there, where as dinner wasn't great and there were lots of maccas and sub way runs..

Where is the best place to stay for a balanced (study/social) uni experience? i reckon it'd be jov..towers if you're prepared to go to the library to do work..

bex

HSC
towers is fine for doing work.. it does get noisy but usually just on bar nights and around dinner time..

ooo i miss it so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)