Band 6 cut off? + Difficulty compared to previous years? (1 Viewer)

goofgafflaugh123

HSC
How hard do you think this test was? I didn't find it that hard except maybe all that drawing you had to do in question 23 and some of the option topic stuff. ALSO band 6 cut off?

BPunjabi2

HSC
N/A
Honestly was not hard for me, quite a breeze but I was studying for a state postition so maybe I had a little more focus? I did the TPS and Multimedia sections, did you want to corrolate answers?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly was not hard for me, quite a breeze but I was studying for a state postition so maybe I had a little more focus? I did the TPS and Multimedia sections, did you want to corrolate answers?
LOL I don't know how one knows they were studying for a state position in this subject given it's nearly impossible to compare your performance to people outside your school... but good luck!

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
LOL I don't know how one knows they were studying for a state position in this subject given it's nearly impossible to compare your performance to people outside your school... but good luck!
Unless they go to north sydney boys and do it in year 10 accelerated... almost bound to snag a state rank

BPunjabi2

HSC
N/A
you study for a state rank by memorising each part of information in the textbook relevant to your sections.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
you study for a state rank by memorising each part of information in the textbook relevant to your sections.
Does that work? I thought you needed to be able to apply the theory to some kind of scenario which is a very different style of response... *shrugs*

Either way good luck to you guys to get your state ranking. I still remember when I was doing my HSC I didn't find the IPT exam as easy as others and I didn't leave early either...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)