Exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

IDFWU

HSC
how'd everyone go? - decided to study nazi foreign policy last minute (guess you could bullshit through it tho).. rest was okay, writing was horrific in the personality section.. :uhoh: props to hsc markers for dealing with our rubbish squiggle

colleenb123

HSC
I went really well! WW1, Leon Trotsky, Russia and Cold War were all easy!!!

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
WW1 - nothing unusual - does anyone have answers for the MC btw?
National study - Germany was 'decent' at best
Personality - tfw examiners can't be bothered changing syllabus scope of the question and trumped me over cos I thought they would
Conflict study - Indochina. That's all that needs to be said. Not sure if other conflict studys were on the same boat

band6bitch

HSC
Is it just me or is the modern presence on bos this year severely lacking? We only have 11 replies to this thread (now 12), whereas other years have replies numbering into the 100s!
Anyway, I thought the paper was pretty good- no real surprises. Was kind of waiting for a question that really made me think (as in wtf are they asking) to get the adrenaline pumping but it didn't come. Blanked on conflict study but still got something down.
Did you guys say that the sources were reliable for WW1?

IDFWU

HSC
right? my teacher scared us into thinking the questions are going to focus on the key features/issues so we were all shitting ourselves prior to the exam @_@ i mentioned they were both reliable to a certain extent cause source A was somewhat of a propagandist poster and source B included only 1 woman's perspective/experience during the war, but reliable as it included oral/primary experience? not too sure

Hawk_2230

HSC
How did people approach the personality question (b) for Albert Speer

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I did Germany, Speer, and conflict in europe

holy poop, exam was so bad, I liked what I did for ww1 and Germany, but beyond that I messed up. I am not blaming my teacher, because I know its my fault for not studying. But we spent so long on ww1 and Germany, and brushed over the other two (in my opinon) I guess doing it accelerated is not the way to go haha.

HeyAaron_

HSC
N/A
just checked the modern paper got all the multiple choice right :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)