LOTE thread get in here yo (1 Viewer)

HSC
Spanish Beg. was ezpz but probably scales horribly, oh well :pp

I got to go mano a mano with the supervisor, that was fun /s

How did everyone else go?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Did German Continuers on monday, went ok but got sucked into the reading responding B and didnt get to do the last 'epic conclusion sentence' on my speech for the 10 marker writing... should be okay tho...

Trying to find motivation to write some essays for German extension but no ideas are coming argh

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
What kinds of topics would you have to write about for that?
This year the three 'issues' we can be asked about are communicating with others, relationships and how the past affects the present.

normally they ask for a newspaper article or essay or speech (300 words 15 marks) about how technology affects our communication or relationships, older generations losing meaning, the importance of friendship or family, how to deal with the past, how we learn from the past etcetc

sometimes the hardest part isnt the language itself but making your text have some arguments with basic structure xD

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Sounds like a fun time lmao.
Good luck, I believe in you for what it's worth.
thanks, bruh :)

jap listening was terrible
borderline rapping speed
german was alright. did you have a question in listening where it had two parts to it e.g 3 a) b)

we had one, where one was multiple choice and then it came with an extra three marker. thought the three marker was part of the next listening :( so i missed writing down all the notes because i didnt think it was important whoooops

bubblyboi

HSC
N/A
anyone do french continuers?
how did u find the exam
wat do u reckon the band 6 cut off will be

greg_louk

HSC
Yeah I do French Continuers :D Glad to finally see someone on BOS that does French this year haha. Yeah I thought it was a good exam overall, nothing overly tricky in any of the sections. The second reading and responding part A topic was a little odd, but the questions were nothing difficult. Writing sections were all good too, just hoping I didn't make too many minor errors!

Not sure what the cut off will be, I actually have no rough idea for French but I'd say maybe an 84-85?

Btw what did you get out of the final listening question? Just want to know what other people interpreted the speakers' points of view as!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)