Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Roll Call: Class of 2018

HSC

Re: Roll Call: Class of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sabbabbby View Post
    Pretentious peeps
    Yeah I've heard there's a lot of north shore kids at usyd so theres a lot of racists and fakes
    Then again that's just what I've heard idk if its legit or not
    HSC 2018: Advanced English, 2U Math, Legal Studies, Society and Culture, Visual Arts

ATAR Goal: 98+

HSC
    Uni Grad

Quote Originally Posted by fayeaj View Post
    helloo everyone i'm Faye
    im currently doing English Adv, legal, biology, society & culture, cafs and retail

although i really want to drop either cafs or retail

good luck to everyone doing SAC choosing a topic is insanely hard

i want to either study commerce/law at UNSW or criminal justice & criminology/ law at unsw
    already completed the LAT so theres no going back
    You're going to have a fun time with two major works for SAC and CAFS - good luck
    2015-2017

Bachelor of Social Science at University of Wollongong

HSC 2014

English Advanced - General Mathematics - Biology - Community and Family Studies - Italian Beginners - Business Services

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by helenpowerr View Post
    I am doing 10 units. Advanced english, economics, biology, geography, and general 2 maths. I just recently dropped to general from 2 unit mathematics with the thought process that i can get a higher ATAR with less work. Not sure if that's me being lazy but I need the extra time to put into bio and eco because I struggle the most with understanding and memorising everything from those I'm low-key freaking out about bio and eco due to the content and having to be able to understand and apply so if anyone would like to give any tips or just reassure me, that would be great haha.
    But so far my maths decision is going well. From my previous maths results of around 70% I am now between 90-95% and it takes me half the time.
    i dropped from 2u to genny last term and i got 2% in my final 2u test and i got 80% for the genny yearly
    preliminary 2017:
    ancient history // business studies // english advanced // french continuers // legal studies // mathematics

hsc 2018:
    ancient history // business studies // english advanced // french continuers // general mathematics // history extension

atar goal: 92

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by spaghettii View Post
    Yeah I've heard there's a lot of north shore kids at usyd so theres a lot of racists and fakes
    Then again that's just what I've heard idk if its legit or not
    Lmao I wanted to study Law at USYD and now that I've been on this website for so long, the title 'USYD law student' is synonymous with pretentious and fake thank god I moved into Psych
    I spend too much time on this website

HSC 2018!!

English Advanced Genny Maths Biology Legal Studies Modern History Economics History Extension

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Frostguard View Post
    Lmao I wanted to study Law at USYD and now that I've been on this website for so long, the title 'USYD law student' is synonymous with pretentious and fake thank god I moved into Psych
    Dude I originally wanted to study law there too haha!!
    Yeah I think Psych is better, there's too many law graduates compared to the amount of jobs available anyways
    HSC 2018: Advanced English, 2U Math, Legal Studies, Society and Culture, Visual Arts

ATAR Goal: 98+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information