HSC: All three commerce subjects (1 Viewer)

Nadia Parker

HSC
Has anyone done all three commerce subjects? As in legal, business and economics? How did you manage? I like my subjects a lot but i dont know how to balance them all. What do you think is the best way to study?

JSensation

HSC
Personally i've done all three as i took up all humanities :) but i cant relate in liking all three as i hated economics so much !! what i did was just used my economics time and allocated it in my other subjects .-. this wont work for you tho sigh. however i recommend you to work for your three subjects as legal needs legislations, business need case studies as well as economics need diagrams and statistics. A good way to utilise this method is to maybe put it in tables with nice colour coordinating as this has helped me alot!!
Happy to see another triple commerce pal tho!!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I personally haven't done any of these subjects, but I think one way you can manage is to cycle through these subjects-whether it be doing homework/past papers/assessment tasks so you don't get overwhelmed by one subject at any one time. I think another way is to consider being strategic-i.e. spend more time on subjects that you are struggling the most rather than the subject you find the easiest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)