So confused (1 Viewer)

studygirl118

HSC
Hii

I got my first HSC english task (creative writing, defs not my strong point) and i got 11/15 which is 73%. Most people were getting around that mark. Is it still possible to get a band 6? It's only worth 15% and I'm sure i can improve in essays and stuff. Sorry If i sound really silly I just don't understand haha

captainneuro

HSC
Hii

I got my first HSC english task (creative writing, defs not my strong point) and i got 11/15 which is 73%. Most people were getting around that mark. Is it still possible to get a band 6? It's only worth 15% and I'm sure i can improve in essays and stuff. Sorry If i sound really silly I just don't understand haha
Lol i was the same when starting out year 12. Don't worry, still very easy to get a band 6 if you do better in upcoming ones. Still have a year ahead.

Frostguard

HSC
Hii

Dw fam if it's only 15%, and you got 11%, internally wise you shouldn't be screwed since most people got around that mark and remember 50% internals/externals so really 15% becomes 7.5% which then means you got 73% of 7.5 (someone calculate this plz genny maths here ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)