UMAT (1 Viewer)

I-love-books

HSC
Hey guys
I have so much questions about the umat and decided to make my own thread as I think others might have similar questions to me. So here it goes
Should I start studying now?
How does the whole umat work?
Where is the best place to buy papers to study from?
And are there any places that help prepare for the umat this early??

Appreciate it guys :)

captainneuro

HSC
the earlier the better. Besides the umat exams take place near your trials time, will have to balance both school study and umat study then

an aptitude test assessing your critical thinking, problem solving, ability to understand emotions in people, abstract thinking etc. things that in a way help them assess if you're competent enough to be a physician?

Where is the best place to buy papers to study from? And are there any places that help prepare for the umat this early??
everyone practices differently with different resources but i heard this helps a lot - (MedEntry UMAT Preparation website) https://www.medentry.edu.au/courses

Good luck :)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys
I have so much questions about the umat and decided to make my own thread as I think others might have similar questions to me. So here it goes
Where is the best place to buy papers to study from?
And are there any places that help prepare for the umat this early??

Appreciate it guys :)
You can start studying any time. Some people study heaps and do bad and some people barely study and smash it.

UMAT is complicated basically a test with three types of questions.

A good place is medentry but it is expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)