how to get a headstart in my classes (1 Viewer)

bojana2000

Banned
HSC
hi all,

i am completing my HSC this year and now that it is still the summer holidays, i was wondering if i could get any advice/tips on how to get ahead or prepare myself basically for this big year? also if any one has any tips for the subjects i am doing and the best way to study for them, it would be much appreciated.

the subjects i do are:
- standard english
- general maths
- PDHPE
- modern history
-CAFS

thank you!!

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
hi all,

i am completing my HSC this year and now that it is still the summer holidays, i was wondering if i could get any advice/tips on how to get ahead or prepare myself basically for this big year? also if any one has any tips for the subjects i am doing and the best way to study for them, it would be much appreciated.

the subjects i do are:
- standard english
- general maths
- PDHPE
- modern history
-CAFS

thank you!!
Standard english-just read texts and rubric ahead of everyone

General maths-look at youtube (eddie woo in particular) and do sample questions from the textbook

PDHPE-Just read ahead and watch videos

Modern Hisory-Read ahead and watch documentaries

CAFS-Read ahead

horse9996

HSC
I would just read ahead using the syllabus to structure this. For maths make sure you are good at all of year 11 content and just do heaps of practice problems to keep your brain working in this way

Jackzerippa

HSC
N/A
General maths- Keep doing your past papers and knowing your formulas. I did General Maths last year, and I found that helped the most

Modern History- Print off your syllabus and start writing out your dot points while writing essays to get feedback. No point knowing your stuff if you can't argue it

Lilabear

HSC
General maths- Keep doing your past papers and knowing your formulas. I did General Maths last year, and I found that helped the most

Modern History- Print off your syllabus and start writing out your dot points while writing essays to get feedback. No point knowing your stuff if you can't argue it

Do you go back and consistently revise each chapter for gen maths? I feel like a week after i finish an exercise, i've forgotten how to do it :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)