Moderation (1 Viewer)

catfan

HSC
Hi, so....
So far in my Hsc i have been get moderately good marks
one of my assessment was like 5% and i got like 3% and my other was 25% and i got 17% of that, i was wondering that does this mean so far i can only get 89 out of 100 in my overall hsc mark for that subject ( it may be lower as i am no genius o_o) or can i get 95+ above.

Last edited:

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
depends on a lot more factors, but I will say 95+ is still plausible irrespective of those marks as long as you are improving yourself

Frostguard

HSC
Remember catfan, our ATAR is calculated both internally and externally. 50% from our school assessments and the other 50% from our HSC exams, so you may have though you've lost 10% but really only lost 5%, because you still have your HSC exams to go. But in saying that, ranks are very important so you must ensure you keep at it, put in your best effort and 95 ATAR will be achievable for you!!!

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Try not to get caught up in the numbers. I know it is hard in the moment, and trust me I do it to A LOT.

Essentially, you just have to do your best and get through each day or each hour as it comes. Looking at the bigger picture can dishearten students, so for me I just like to know my goal (as you can all see) and then work towards it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)