Good pens for exams (1 Viewer)

Iced Volvo

HSC
Hey guys,
What pens do you use that are real smooth and don't make your writing even worse than it already is when you're speed writing. XD I'm been using Pilot BP.S Fine but i'd like to try other options. I normally use fine 0.5-07. Thanks :haha:

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,
What pens do you use that are real smooth and don't make your writing even worse than it already is when you're speed writing. XD I'm been using Pilot BP.S Fine but i'd like to try other options. I normally use fine 0.5-07. Thanks :haha:
Uniball jetstream FTW

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys,
Muji

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni Laknock 1.0 for meeee

Lumenoria

HSC
Uni Jetstream 101 is the best imo, but they run out fairly quickly so every assessment period I have to stock up on them hahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iced Volvo

HSC
Where on earth do you guys buy uni jetstreams? I used 1 from my friends last year and been wanting to buy the 0.5 ones but can never find 1 :(

Iced Volvo

HSC
I used muji 0.38 for a bit but it was too hard on me cuz i had to push a bit more and also cuz im a lefty so it's even worse :(

Brian Tien

HSC
I use Jetstreams by uniball as well. Little bit costly at officeworks but they are incredibly smooth and comfortable to write with. They do run out of ink fairly quickly. Best to replenish your pens before exams, my black one ran out on me during a Bio Half Yearly. Luckily I had a spare

Jolteon

HSC
Pilot Juice 0.5 for the people who like gel ink pens with a bit of friction.

I find jetstreams a bit too smooth for me and I can't seem to keep up with the speed so I tend to find gel ink pens that are a little less smooth

Also for people who like using the standard Muji 0.38 with the clear tube and cap, there is a pen called Uniball Signo RT 0.38 which is EXACTLY the same as the Muji pen (ink shade and thickness and everything)
Its plus side to it is that it's a clicky pen with a grip
That way, it doesn't hurt your hand after you write for a long time and you don't have to bother taking and putting on the cap every time you use it.

It also doesn't bleed, which I find that Muji pens tend to do after leaving them out of the cap for a while.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
can +1 inkjoy from papermate

KalmiaLatifolia

HSC
Uni Grad
Will second (third?) the Uni Jetstream, but honestly, the BIC Economy pens that I ended up using most frequently cost 50 cents for a pack of 12 in the bargain bin at Officeworks. As long as the inkflow doesn't skip, you should be fine with anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)