How can i make the most of my time? (1 Viewer)

entartung

HSC
Hi everyone!

I have my business exam next Tuesday so i have the easter break to study. I don't celebrate easter or anything and i just know that i'm going to waste it and procrastinate.

I'll be able to finish my notes by saturday so i'll have the full day's of sunday and monday.

Since its mostly rote learning do i just test myself continuously for two days? that sounds hellish tbh. And like do i study pretty much the whole day?

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
I would try avoiding studying for an entire day wherever possible, because that's the quickest way to ensure you'll burn out.
For those two days, I recommend studying in hour-or-so blocks, leaving time for breaks and relaxing. It's a 4 day long weekend - spend at least some time relaxing and unwinding.

Frostguard

HSC
I personally don't suggest studying a full day too, because like spaghettii said, a content-heavy subject like Business you exhaust you and you'll burn out, try doing periodic studying for sat-sun then on monday, do some past papers (use thsc) for business in exam conditions to test yourself!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)