Should I sit the UMAT?? (1 Viewer)

I-love-books

HSC
Hey guys. Really in need for some advice
So I always wanted to sit the umat and study medicine but at the start of the year I decided I shouldn’t coz I doubted I would of gotten a good mark to get in anyways. But now as I think about it I always wanted to and have seen myself helping people for the better. I will be up against everyone for the state and have the doubt I won’t get in. I am also still confused on what else to do in uni. So should I sit the umat and is it to late because I haven’t really started studying ?
Thanks in advance :)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys. Really in need for some advice
So I always wanted to sit the umat and study medicine but at the start of the year I decided I shouldn’t coz I doubted I would of gotten a good mark to get in anyways. But now as I think about it I always wanted to and have seen myself helping people for the better. I will be up against everyone for the state and have the doubt I won’t get in. I am also still confused on what else to do in uni. So should I sit the umat and is it to late because I haven’t really started studying ?
Thanks in advance :)
If you think your ATAR will at least be above 95 (for WSU) then sit it but if not then no point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)