is there any hope to get a 92 atar? (1 Viewer)

weuifwefuhiwf1

HSC
N/A
So, after half yearlies, ive gotten my result and have come to the conclusion that there is a strong chance im coming last for three of my subjects (legal, eco and pe), is there any change that if i do well for the next task and trials, that i will be able to scrape a 92 to get into the course i want?

Lumenoria

HSC
Yes what the hell, it's waaay too early to jump to conclusions like that. Not only do you still have 2 more chances to reconcile your internal assessment rankings, but also the HSC after that!! Yes your half yearly performance will have a slight impact (though marginal), but the best way to approach it is to seek out your errors and work on them!! These marks neither make or break you, so don't let them. A 92 is well within reach if you keep working hard and persevering through bad assessments, particularly if you go to a well ranked school. You can do it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xionel

HSC
Uni Grad
Dude that's only like 25% of the final mark. You can definitely come back.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah Lumenoria and Xionel are correct, use the "bad mark" as motivation to work harder and crush the rest of your legal, eco and pe assessments!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)