Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Frostguard
  • 1 Post By HoldingOn
  • 1 Post By cherryboi

Thread: What are you guys doing in the holidays?

HSC

What are you guys doing in the holidays?

What is your study routine for the holidays? Are you just relaxing, catching up or going ahead?
    HSC 2018

English Adv | MX1 | MX2 | Phys | Chem | Eco

HSC

Re: What are you guys doing in the holidays?

Ideally I would like to unwind, relax and hangout but I have homework for 4 subjects lmaooo (hamlet for english and topic 3 part 2 for economics)
    I think its best to allow yourself the first week to really 'recover' from your exams (love how our teachers describe half yearlies like serious injuries hahahah) and in the second week, start finishing off your homework, and study up on the next cores/content/etc of your subjects, even if its just a little bit of light reading, itll help so you dont go in blind and you wont be attacked by content on the first day back since youve already been preparing your poor innocent soul to get destroyed by the next term lol
    It depends when your half yearly exams were, usually end of term so there isnt much catching up to do since all the content was assessed last term and all your notes are done and dusted lol
    What about you??
    supR likes this.
    I spend too much time on this website

HSC 2018!!

English Advanced Genny Maths Biology Legal Studies Modern History Economics History Extension

HSC

Been going non stop since the beginning as we have half-yearlies first two weeks back.
    supR likes this.

HSC

I've been trying to fuel all my energy into my major work so that it can be done to the best of my ability before trials. I really would rather not have to do it alongside conventional study for my other subjects, that would be too stressful. As such, I have chosen to compromise holiday revision for my other non major work subjects but tbh, I'm indifferent because I usually study for them during the term anyway.

I also want to cut down my Mod A essay for Advanced English, but that shouldn't take long at all really. I might try to do a few past papers on a Mod A question aswell actually.

For the most part though, I've been relaxing and trying to clock in as many hours into work as I can because I know I won't really be able to towards the HSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preliminary 2017; Advanced English | English Extension 1 | Mathematics | Legal Studies | Economics | Biology | Multimedia
    ATAR Aim; 95

HSC

Ive been aiming to finish the whole 2u Math course (we have like 2-3 topics left now) . For physics, I have an assignment this term and for chemistry i have a practical on one experiment. For business studies I also have an assignment. I only have major tests for Maths and Adv English at the end of the term so this term isn't that stressful compared to last term as I dont have any full content tests (thank god for that). Main aim is to finish the whole mathematics HSC course, go ahead on half of the next topic for chem and physics as i have homework from my tutoring place based on them. And start my physics assignment.

I am not going to revise for chem and physics as I just had my half yearly's in the last week of term 1. My chemistry prac test is in week 3 and physics assignment is due in week 5. I will start revising for trials after then as i will have 2months left to prepare for trials.
    supR likes this.

Cadet
    HSC

Last week I revised some geography topics and finished off some notes for extension english 1 (still have more to finish). I also worked on French reading and revising grammar points.

This week I want to clock in at least 40 hours or so of doing my major work for Visual Arts (I couldn't start last week bc my teacher did not like my ideas) but I'm not too fussed if I don't hit that benchmark (bc at the rate I'm going I could be finished around 5-6 weeks before submission).

Basically very little study (bc I did heaps in summer holidays and for me it helped very little, personally feel better just learning it straight up in class) and more hanging out w friends, going to parties, and resting.
    4U English | Modern History | Geography | Visual Arts | French Continuers

HSC
    N/A
    Uni Grad

I am going a head with some of my friends and I going for hunting and even more stunning adventures areas.I enjoyed a lot in holidays and spend most of time with my friends.Thumbs up

Thread Information