Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ichila101

Thread: Help me please

HSC

Post Help me please

Yo everyone else,
    I'm Heidi, I am a year 12 student doing an Atar, I do Modern History, CAFS, Legal studies, PDHPE and standard English- Sadly due to me having severe depression and anxiety for the past 18 months it all got too much for me and I've been off school for nearly 3 months- it sucks i hate it but such is life. Before when I was still attending school i was getting really good marks all above 80% and I did pretty well last year for my preliminary. I still want to do well so i can get into university- so how do i prepare for the trials that start on the 25th of June. I'm really struggling to keep up and I'm unsure how i will be able to do as well as i did before- but i want to give it my best shot

Any tips or past papers would be greatly appreciated- I'm a perfectionist and my anxiety hates the idea of failing so anything will help me.

HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by heidzbeet View Post
    Yo everyone else,
    I'm Heidi, I am a year 12 student doing an Atar, I do Modern History, CAFS, Legal studies, PDHPE and standard English- Sadly due to me having severe depression and anxiety for the past 18 months it all got too much for me and I've been off school for nearly 3 months- it sucks i hate it but such is life.
    Visit a psychologist, they will be able to help you a lot more better than anyone on this forum can.
    Quote Originally Posted by heidzbeet View Post
    Before when I was still attending school i was getting really good marks all above 80% and I did pretty well last year for my preliminary. I still want to do well so i can get into university- so how do i prepare for the trials that start on the 25th of June. I'm really struggling to keep up and I'm unsure how i will be able to do as well as i did before- but i want to give it my best shot

Any tips or past papers would be greatly appreciated- I'm a perfectionist and my anxiety hates the idea of failing so anything will help me.
    THSC Online has some great resources for all your subjects except CAFS:
    https://thsconline.github.io/s/yr12/
    For CAFS I wouldn't exactly know what you can use but I found some past papers:
    https://www.acehsc.net/community-fam...-trial-papers/
    horse9996 likes this.
    MX1/2U - ADV. ENGLISH - BIOLOGY - CHEMISTRY - BUSINESS STUDIES 2017
    No

Thread Information