HSC Trials Prep (1 Viewer)

Iced Volvo

HSC
Hey guys,
As many of you guys will have your trials very soon, what is your plan for the holidays? Studying 2-3 subjects a day or all in 1 day? Having a day to rest or never stopping the grind? I'm just curious :spin:

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I have my trials from 25th July onward, so I have ~2 weeks left to study.
For me I have tried to do 3-4 subjects a day as there is a lot to cover before my trials start.
I did take the first Saturday and Sunday off though to rest.

Depending on your subjects it will make more sense to do 1 a day or multiple. E.g. if you have big content-heavy subjects like Economics or Modern/Ancient, then I suppose it would be beneficial to do 1 or 2 a day.

sickb

HSC
i have been working pretty hard on all my subjects during the holidays and i was wondering does the amount of time i study matter because everyday i can easily get 3-5 hours of study down total

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
i have been working pretty hard on all my subjects during the holidays and i was wondering does the amount of time i study matter because everyday i can easily get 3-5 hours of study down total
Different tasks take different amounts of time. I could do a chemistry paper and a physics paper, which could total to 6 hours+ including marking, or I could do a bunch of maths exercises and revise my notes in the same amount of time.

My point is that I think the goal really is to set out a bunch of tasks that you want to complete to a satisfactory level, and then do those. As long as this doesn't take an excessive amount of time, you should be good :)

eddydundee

HSC
Different tasks take different amounts of time. I could do a chemistry paper and a physics paper, which could total to 6 hours+ including marking, or I could do a bunch of maths exercises and revise my notes in the same amount of time.

My point is that I think the goal really is to set out a bunch of tasks that you want to complete to a satisfactory level, and then do those. As long as this doesn't take an excessive amount of time, you should be good :)
What he said :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)