Binders/Folders vs Notebooks vs Laptop (1 Viewer)

Makeone

HSC
Which do you prefer to write/type your class notes in, binders/folders, notebooks or laptops?
How do you organise them?

aoc

HSC
I used a laptop and just made folders for each subject with folders within the folder for the subject.
E.g. I had a folder for Chemistry. Inside that folder i would have folders for the 4 modules. Inside the module acidic environment i would have folders for past questions for that topic, my notes, others notes, miscellaneous information regarding that topic etc.
TBH everytimei tried to use folders and stuff i would lose something.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I take a binder to school for my subjects (Sometimes use spiral bound books for 3U and 4U).

I then put these loose leaf papers into separate folders at home at the end of each week, although I rarely look at them again.

I have a set of notes on Google drive for each subject (Phys, Chem, English) along with essays, other peoples notes and soft-copy resources. For study, I purchased some small A5 spiral bound notebooks to summarise each dot point of Chem and Phys so I can revise the content, and make a helpful study tool for later.

red152

HSC
I use notebooks for my classes and my laptop for making notes. I've used binders before, and unless you're consistently organising them, you will probably end up losing sheets. Also, binders are annoying to flick through in comparison to notebooks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)