Around 2 months left for trials, relearn content or do practice questions? (1 Viewer)

Stringy1

HSC
Hey dudes, there is around 2 months left for HSC and i'm trying to make sure my time is spent wisely. I've pretty much covered all my content using edrolo and flashcards, and for the topics we learnt in term one of year 12 i've been writing super succient notes under each dotpoint as I found the term 1 topics were my weak points as it had been so long since i studied them. So because I feel I have put enough effort into re-learning content, is it risky to commit the rest of my studies to finishing dot point notes and just doing HSC/Trial questions for all my subjects?

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I think it would be appropriate to starting doing practice questions on your subjects. Depending on your subjects, this will really awaken you to your weak spots as it does for me all the time, especially with Mathematics, Chem and Phys. You'll be surprised if you mark yourself critically how many marks you are missing in some short and long response questions. MC can also be tricky so it is good to practice those. There are plenty of english, science and maths papers online on THSC so you'll have plenty to go through.

Best of luck :)

Stringy1

HSC
I think it would be appropriate to starting doing practice questions on your subjects. Depending on your subjects, this will really awaken you to your weak spots as it does for me all the time, especially with Mathematics, Chem and Phys. You'll be surprised if you mark yourself critically how many marks you are missing in some short and long response questions. MC can also be tricky so it is good to practice those. There are plenty of english, science and maths papers online on THSC so you'll have plenty to go through.

Best of luck :)
I totally agree that it helps you identify weak spots, as I have so discovered tonight after running through some HSC Bio questions. Cheers for the feedback, appreciate it! :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd probably focus on doing practice papers. Knowing how to approach a question probably has greater "payback" then merely learning the content at this stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)