What happens if I feel like I don't know anything 2 weeks out from trials? (1 Viewer)

MotherofCatDragons

HSC
So I really need help. I've really been trying to work hard and be productive in the lead up to trials (they're all in week 2 for me, except my Music 2 performance exam on the last day of week 3) and in trying to study I realised that I don't really understand anything in physics. My study in most other subjects (English Advanced, Chemistry, Music 2 and Maths) I feel like are going alright, but it's just that I realised that I feel like I don't know anything in physics. I don't know where to start and I really feel like that I can't afford to mess up trials. Is it just that I don't know how to study for this? I know I should be doing past papers and whatnot but I really don't feel ready to attempt any of them.
It might also be that I feel like I need to do exceptionally well in the physics trial because my grades in physics are not fantastic.
Any tips?

HoldingOn

HSC
I tend to just read over my notes heaps. I feel like knowing and understanding content is far more important than attempting a past paper that you have no clue about. Even though it feels unproductive it’s better to read over notes than just complete endless past papers. It's true past papers help you apply knowledge but they don't help you to learn it. So don’t feel the need to attempt past papers straight away, maybe even just a few in the days leading up to the exam.

Last edited:

horse9996

HSC
Try a past paper with notes to start with to build your confidence. I also like watching syllabus specific youtube videos because often I remember by hearing, however if you are visual you can also try posters. Play to your strengths and try to remember that as long as you do your best, that's ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)