University Early Entry (1 Viewer)

JonoLow127

HSC
Hi there,

I was thinking of applying for early entry at University of Wollongong. Although Im not achieving academically well I am still doing alot of extra carriculum activities and participating in school as much as possible (Help Organise roses for roses day - project compassion. Involved orders + delivery, Worlds greatest shave (leukaemia) - raised $200,Helped w/ aspect program, Peer support leader (Introducing new students to our school, making them feel comfortable with the school grounds), Duke of ed bronze - tutoring ,Psyberfest team member (a festival dedicated to teaching young people about being safe online) ,Debating, Public speaking ,Assistance for children with limited knowledge on reading, writing and speaking, Social Justice Committee, Merit Awards. Does anyong know if I have a good chance of getting in. Im thinking of applying for courses that require 70 ATARs. Thanks

JaxsenW

HSC
Have a look on the website, on each degree scroll down and click the domestic students bit. In there, they list some indicative criteria (ie: for your degree it may say you need at least 60% in general maths or whatever, depending on what you want to do)
The extra curricular stuff will honestly help leaps and bounds with your application (as long as you do meet those indicative criteria obviously), so I would say go for it :)
Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)