Can trials still be completed after the exam block? (1 Viewer)

entartung

HSC
Hi,

Do any of you know what will happen if i don't finish all my exams during the two week exam block? My school uses invigilators, so they definitely won't be able to monitor 'catch-up' exams after the block. I'm a bit sick, not sure if i should just cop it and do the exam or not on thursday. I didn't want to call my school until i was sure, so any advice on that would be great.

Thanks!

sickb

HSC
Re: D

Dont cos they give you an estimate which may or may not work in your favour i would recommend going to school and doing the exam

entartung

HSC

Dont cos they give you an estimate which may or may not work in your favour i would recommend going to school and doing the exam
I ended up doing it :p
But really? Do schools really give estimates for trials rather than just reschedule? Since it's such a huge chunk of our mark

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

I ended up doing it :p
But really? Do schools really give estimates for trials rather than just reschedule? Since it's such a huge chunk of our mark
My school gave estimates, maybe because we had 3 trials so each one was around 10-20%, but not sure for other schools! But yeah I'd do the exam and apply for illness and misadventure IF your sickness was severe enough, so that you get extra marks. Tbh sometimes it's too trek like I felt sick an vomited in my physics trial but ceebs just try your best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)