4U maths (1 Viewer)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Sup boredofstudies,

Throughout the year I've pretty much enjoyed 4u maths, and I have been relatively good at it. However, I'm seriously struggling at the moment to perform well in HSC past papers, and a lot of relatively easy questions are escaping my grasp. Realistically I just want ~75 raw in the hsc, so what is the best way to work to this?

Thankss g

jjuunnee

HSC
maybe try identifying how you are losing those marks eg. silly mistakes, lack of knowledge/understanding etc.
If you're making the same silly mistakes over and over again, try writing them down and make sure that you think about not making those mistakes when doing a paper (our maths teacher made us write our silly mistakes in a 'log' book and he would go through them and laugh haha)
If it's because you don't know the content, then I suggest relearning it by either watching videos, asking teachers/friends, and doing practice questions from a textbook

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
maybe try identifying how you are losing those marks eg. silly mistakes, lack of knowledge/understanding etc.
If you're making the same silly mistakes over and over again, try writing them down and make sure that you think about not making those mistakes when doing a paper (our maths teacher made us write our silly mistakes in a 'log' book and he would go through them and laugh haha)
If it's because you don't know the content, then I suggest relearning it by either watching videos, asking teachers/friends, and doing practice questions from a textbook
Yep agreed here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)