Planning study (1 Viewer)

horse9996

HSC
How should I be going about planning my study/making a study timetable for HSC study effectively?

Danneo

HSC
I heard people studying ~4hrs a day, screw me i havent started yet and its in 2wks

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think how to create an optimal study timetable depends on a lot of personal factors, such as when is your attention span best at, concentration span etc (which in turn determines both when you start studying and how long do you study at one time), but I think you should always prioritise-subjects which are the hardest-prioritise understanding knowledge rather than just rote learning it, and understand the logics behind different subjects-i.e. how to approach different types of questions in every subject-learning and perfecting problem solving approaches-regardless of what subject you are studying-is going to be a lot more effective than just ad hoc completing exercises without a parti. end goal in mind. All the best of luck-and remember quality of study is always more important than quantity.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Work backwards from your last exam. Consider which subjects you are struggling with, if you have room to "cram" for more subjects due to space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)