Thread: Secret to STUVAC success. HSC Q&A sessions

Official Announcer
    HSC
    N/A

Secret to STUVAC success. HSC Q&A sessions

Time is ticking – you only have one week left of STUVAC! Between now and your exams, it’s important to study as effectively as possible. This doesn’t mean pulling an all-nighter to cram.

In the coming weeks, HSC study expert Rowan Kunz will reveal the tips and tricks you can use to study, without sacrificing sleep. Join the live Q&A sessions for your chance to ask questions and pick his brain on the secrets to achieving academic success.

Topic 1: 1 week out and feeling stressed out? Your essential 7 day HSC English study plan

Thursday, 11 October 2-3pm (AEST)

Register now

Topic 2: The night before your English exam: how to make the most of tonight!

Wednesday, 17 October 5-6pm (AEST)

Register now

The presenter - Rowan Kunz

Rowan Kunz is the founder of Art of Smart Education, and over the last decade has worked with over 10,000 students across Australia. Rowan is the author of the book, Secrets of HSC Success Revealed, and his presentations and videos have been viewed over 1 million times on YouTube.
    Last edited by Bored of Studies; 11 Oct 2018 at 1:28 PM.
    Bored of Studies
    www.boredofstudies.org
    Australia's largest online high school and university student community

HSC

Re: Secret to STUVAC success. HSC Q&A sessions

Hello I have question I am wanting to do discovery related as ts Eliot poetry Journey of the magi? Is this ok I know it’s a prescription text for mod b can I still do it?

Thread Information