2 days (1 Viewer)

studygirl118

HSC
Okay guys, With only a couple of days until Paper 1, how have people been preparing?? So I can either feel better or worst about myself [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lumenoria

HSC
I'm feeling good about paper 1, have done a practice essay to basically all the possibilities I can think of. Paper 2, on the other hand, has been a bit more complex. I know my texts super well, and have done a ton of practice essays over the past month or so, but still am not that confident. My main issue isn't really addressing the question because I can do that pretty well (with the exception of Mod B cos it's so damn specific, but I'm working on that) - but more so timing. I did a whole paper today under timed conditions to a trial paper I found online and omfg, I'm not sure if I'll finish tbh (I had been doing it in individual sections before). My hand hurt so fucking bad that I was legit concerned I'd get RSI and need a scribe for the actual exam lmao and now it just feels fucking paralysed. It's so annoying because I legit have no time to take a break, which means I have to keep persevering through the fucking cramps (which starts midway through the 2nd essay) whilst trying to remain legible and actually have a cohesive response. It's legit so bad that I didn't even have the physical strength to tense my hand to control my handwriting, so yeah it'll be a miracle if I finish tbh. Hoping for a 97 for English Advanced, but not sure at this point aha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)