tell me stories of successful study crams (1 Viewer)

jjuunnee

HSC
I have Ext2 maths on thursday but bio on wednesday meaning that i will be cramming for the maths test the night before and morning of the exam (yay)

please share some successful study cram stories to give me inspiration and make me feel a bit better hahahha

my success story: studying the night before for x2 trials (such a bad habit hahahah; bio is always before x2) and getting 71 which is the best mark i've gotten all year lol :thrust:

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
For my French Trial, I literally only spent three days before it, studying by doing listening papers for French, and maybe like a couple of reading papers. Ended up with 96% and 1st in Trials, and 2nd overall. (I was scrambling to finish my VA major work before that so my study time vanished in many cases).

Good luck with your Maths exam :) I say focus on your weaknesses at all costs before anything else, and don't feel afraid to draw on whatever you can remember from class if cramming doesn't provide enough.

whatafeeling

HSC
For English, I studied module B (we did speeches) literally at 11pm the night before my trials exam paper 2. I knew nothing prior to that, not even context or what the speeches were even about! I studied all my other modules except that one so I was cramming quotes and everything into my brain. Guess what, got 19/20 for that essay, being my best mark in English my entire life and the other essays which I actually studied for (Module A and C which I didn’t cram) I got bad marks in them like <15/20 lol.

I’ve got other successful cramming stories too, but then I’d be here for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Msbookworm

Far from Earth
HSC
I'm not a senior, though the tests at my school are quite hard, so i'll just respond to this thread anyway.
I crammed for a commerce test covering a whole chapter in three days and got 98 per cent. I have also crammed for a PDHPE test in three hours and gotten 100 per cent, and for a geography test in a day and received 96 per cent.

(I have a cramming problem, but it generally seems to work).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)