Help me Please (1 Viewer)

sickb

HSC
Hi right now i am trying to work on biology for the exam tomorrow but i can't do anything for the dotpoints that are past 4 i have tried to write notes for them but i can't do anything at all. could anyone provide me with some advice or help it would be greatly appreciated

bjw22

HSC
*trigger warning*

Drop and pick a real science?

I don't do bio so I can't help too much but I think it is too late to be worrying about notes. I would be using the Dux College notes or a good set of notes off here or from some other website and working on memorizing - it's too late to be writing now.

Go through past papers with your notes at this stage (try to avoid using unless necessary however). Make flash cards, record yourself, anything to memorise - because I have heard a lot about the sheer amount of content and the importance of memorising.

Make sure you go to bed at a reasonable time tonight as well - even if you don't know stuff you need to be able to recall what you do!!

Good luck - clear your head and try not to stress, deep breaths. Stressing only make it worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)