BiTTorrent Freezes overtime (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hi,

I got this problem and its fuckin pissing me off!!!!!!!!!
I dont need smart ass comments either,

im looking for some real responses.
I got a router and wireless internet running. I have port forwarded everything to the router via UpNp, but somehow, on BT after sometime, approximately half an hour, the BT screeens are frozen.

hence i cant let the downloads go thru the nite.

Anyone got any ideas?

sunny

meh.
HSC
BT clients use a large amount of ports for simultaneous connections. This might overflow the NAT table on some routers. This is a limitation of the router - you'll either have to look for a firmware upgrade that increases the NAT table size or have a Google to see whether those with the same router had similar problems.

equiski

HSC
Vangineer said:
Hi,

I got this problem and its fuckin pissing me off!!!!!!!!!
I dont need smart ass comments either,

im looking for some real responses.
The first step is to calm down. Getting angry rarely fixes any problems. Maybe you should put on some soothing music or something. I find that The Cure or The Sleepy Jacksons do wonders for my stress levels in times of... well... stress.

Now for real answers, I think you'll find that you have to find such answers within yourself. Good luck with that.

Vangineer said:
I got a router and wireless internet running. I have port forwarded everything to the router via UpNp, but somehow, on BT after sometime, approximately half an hour, the BT screeens are frozen.

hence i cant let the downloads go thru the nite.

Anyone got any ideas?
1: What BT client are you using?
2: Once the Client Screens hang, do you find any difference in browsing the net (as opposed to when BT is running happily).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)