Free audio editing software (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah so I download lots of podcasts and live sets of music and I want to be able to cut out different parts and save them as individual songs etc
nothing fancy here

so yeah what's a good free easy to use program i can download for this

xMaNx

HSC
Free = Windows movie maker, should help
Paid = Nero Wave Editor, best small level audio editor.

HSC
Uni Grad
Audacity and Acid Audio are both free but for what you're doing you may as well just use movie maker tbh.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Audacity is actually widely used by professionals.

NCH's WavePad is completely free and does almost all conventional editing functions. A lot of useful free stuff comes from NCH - always worth poking around their website.

Or 'Cool Edit Pro' - which you can download for free due to the software changing to 'Adobe Audition' a few years ago.

jacobadam

Banned
HSC
Easily the best free Audio Editing software available is Audacity:You can use it to record Audio from files, microphones, even record cassettes as MP3 files using the Line In port on your computer. You can also mix many separate files together into one track. There are also many options that allow you to play the music file in reverse, changing the pitch or tempo and many others.

karablack037

HSC
free programs like that are hard to come by, so my best guess would to just use a simple program like audacity. which you can get by going to google and typing " audacity download"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)