Little red laptop...PDF death?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
This is probably in the wrong section...anyway

I got my little red laptop reimaged a while back and this thing keeps happening!!

PDF.jpg

THE FONT IS CRAPPED UP! I went to the TSO and he was like: oh yeah the font isn't embeded so it stuff up...

I've had all types of PDFS on all computers that have worked and the font has actually shown. I went into fonts with him and saw that it was trying to display one font...but then it just ceebs and puts in Adobe default font. Its getting really annoying as adobe pdf files are supposed to be pretty and nice!

Any ideas? There probably won't be...I raped google...nothing D:

Thanks anyway :spin:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol i think that's all those people know how to do.

Any fucking problem = Re-imaging time.

ej114

HSC
siupposedly most of the laptops are out of warrent now so anything major that needs fixing we have to pay for it. I have no idea how true this is, is anyone able to confirm. the our new tso told us this after problems on our laptops having not been fixed we had to elect if we wanted to fix them.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It's abit stupid to have warranty not cover in Year 12 when you would probably need your laptop and aren't really willing to be spending money to fix a non-functional laptop.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
is this about the school laptops

yeah you should rob someone for a better laptop using that as a blunt instrument

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)