Need help on buying a better laptop (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I've currently got a laptop with these specs (just the main ones):

- AMD A6-4400M APU
- ~2.7ghz
- AMD Radeon HD 7520G

I might need to mention abit more but I think this is enough, and I need a better laptop than this, with a budget around 600-700 dollars, has to be a non-touch screen laptop. I can't buy online so I need to look at local stores like jb hi fi, dicksmith, etc.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Apparently the laptop I linked is out of stock, still looking for a laptop...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Surface 3...it's touchscreen but.

Is there are particular reason on why you are avoiding touchscreen devices?

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Surface 3...it's touchscreen but.

Is there are particular reason on why you are avoiding touchscreen devices?
Guys, please, I'm sure BlueGas has his reasons, don't question his choices and help him.

The above logic is applicable only in situations where there is no physical or traumatic emotional harm inflicted on others by virtue of the other person's preferences.

Silky_Smooth

HSC
Just google 'budget laptops'

I'd go a surface 3 in your position, but you don't want touchscreen...

turntaker

HSC
What is the intended use for the laptop?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Just google 'budget laptops'

I'd go a surface 3 in your position, but you don't want touchscreen...
You're not the first person to tell me a touchscreen laptop so I think u might consider looking at one.
What is the intended use for the laptop?
Just basically to type up documents (not a lot, but I'm not sure as I haven't started uni yet, although I'm not really looking for a laptop just for uni), and I also wanna do other stuff like surfing the Web, forums, watching videos, etc. I'm just used to normal, non touch screen, big laptop screens that's why I'm hesitant on buying a touch screen laptop.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
From what you have said I wouldn't go past a Surface 3. You will get used to it and you will love it.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
You're not the first person to tell me a touchscreen laptop so I think u might consider looking at one.

Just basically to type up documents (not a lot, but I'm not sure as I haven't started uni yet, although I'm not really looking for a laptop just for uni), and I also wanna do other stuff like surfing the Web, forums, watching videos, etc. I'm just used to normal, non touch screen, big laptop screens that's why I'm hesitant on buying a touch screen laptop.
Duude, being used to something else is legit the worst reason not to try something new lol

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
From what you have said I wouldn't go past a Surface 3. You will get used to it and you will love it.
agreed. I used to have a Surface 3 and it was a great device. Perfect for uni if it's powerful enough. Just remember to budget for the keyboard, and definitely go up spec model. You can get educational pricing too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)