Poll: Do you own a digital pen note taking device?

Thread: HSC study tool for digital note taking devices

HSC

Cool HSC study tool for digital note taking devices

Hey all, i've been thinking about developing an HSC study tool that takes advantage of devices where you can use a stylus to write directly on the screen (eg surface pro, ipad pro). I'm curious how popular these devices are, does anyone here personally own one?

Specifically i'm thinking about subjects where there's a significant written problem solving element, like maths, physics, etc. Any interest in something like this?

HSC
    Uni Grad

Re: HSC study tool for digital note taking devices

do you mean the student has a PDF of the file and they can use their device to edit/write on the file?
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes
    B Engineering (I have no idea anymore) @UNSW IV

HSC

Re: HSC study tool for digital note taking devices

Quote Originally Posted by edbread View Post
    Hey all, i've been thinking about developing an HSC study tool that takes advantage of devices where you can use a stylus to write directly on the screen (eg surface pro, ipad pro). I'm curious how popular these devices are, does anyone here personally own one?

Specifically i'm thinking about subjects where there's a significant written problem solving element, like maths, physics, etc. Any interest in something like this?
    a majority of my school does own a touch screen device (but the school forces macbook owners to buy wacom tablets+stylus) except most of us already uses microsoft onenote to write notes/draw diagrams

personally, idk why people would do that though, i mean i used to think tablets were really cool (i had no idea they existed until hs) so i did maths with a stylus in year 7 until I realised that it's always much faster writing on paper ( + my handwriting is already horrible, it was much worse on a tablet), and for other subjects it was much more convenient to type

but otherwise it was v useful to draw diagrams !!!!! it would be nice to be able to categorise specific sections of stuff written by a stylus and make it 'searchable' too i guess

Thread Information