Toshiba Satellite A80 (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
What are these like? PM me or post here (duh lol) Or if you know any good review sites for them, post them too cause I ain't findin' none! :(

I realise after asking about Macs before, big change, but I heard you had to buy all the software for them so I'm all "Nah.." because I can just nick all the PC software from family :D

All I really want this for is to replace my current crappy model (I have to give it back to my Dad in September anyways..), word processing, maybe so photo editting, etc., watching movies (DVDs) and maybe playing games (if I ever become that bored lol -- I'm not a big player of games...)

fatmuscle

HSC
winicat said:
What are these like? PM me or post here (duh lol) Or if you know any good review sites for them, post them too cause I ain't findin' none! :(

I realise after asking about Macs before, big change, but I heard you had to buy all the software for them so I'm all "Nah.." because I can just nick all the PC software from family :D

All I really want this for is to replace my current crappy model (I have to give it back to my Dad in September anyways..), word processing, maybe so photo editting, etc., watching movies (DVDs) and maybe playing games (if I ever become that bored lol -- I'm not a big player of games...)
are you saying you don't have to buy all your software for Windows?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
fatmuscle said:
are you saying you don't have to buy all your software for Windows?
i think her dad can get it for free from where he works or sometihng. or maybe he buys it so she doesnt have to pay money for it.

i get my software for free though

winicat

HSC
nah, we already have everything (from bro/dad updating all their work stuff) so i just nick that :D .. i like being stingy lol

I bought the computer today (using it now!!) and it's sooo exciting and new. First comp that's ever been wholly mine .. I feel so special.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)