Has Anyone Finished their HSC and RETURNED back to school to do it again? (1 Viewer)

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
I was just wondering if anyone has repeated their HSC and how they were able to go through another 2 years of absolute shit?

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
I was just wondering if anyone has repeated their HSC and how they were able to go through another 2 years of absolute shit?
I'm sure some people have, but if they did they'd be crazy to go through the whole 2 years.
Year 11 doesn't count, so basically you would only re-do it if you didn't pass in 12 or more units.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I am, doing it again.) You can do just year 12 again but my subjects didn't fit into the timetable easily. PLUS i wanted to show the a-holes at UAC that just cause you do creativec arts, doesn't make you stupid. I don't see why they are scaled down if all "subjects are scaled fairly:axedeath: :vcross: ".) Its not that hard cause you know what to expect and it wasn't that stressful the first anyway.:D Its only stressful if you want it to be. I'm still enjoying it. LOL I'M CRAZY :grinshak:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
marcquelle said:
I am, doing it again.) You can do just year 12 again but my subjects didn't fit into the timetable easily. PLUS i wanted to show the a-holes at UAC that just cause you do creativec arts, doesn't make you stupid. I don't see why they are scaled down if all "subjects are scaled fairly:axedeath: :vcross: ".) Its not that hard cause you know what to expect and it wasn't that stressful the first anyway.:D Its only stressful if you want it to be. I'm still enjoying it. LOL I'M CRAZY :grinshak:
YES YOU ARE CRAZY!
LOL well have fun re-doing it.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I am. and i really don't care what Bin Laden thinks.*To OsamaBinLaden* Seriously how many people do you know that have the courage to go back and do it again to prove something. Especially back to the same school. THATS COURAGE AND INTEGRITY.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
marcquelle said:
I am. and i really don't care what Bin Laden thinks.*To OsamaBinLaden* Seriously how many people do you know that have the courage to go back and do it again to prove something. Especially back to the same school. THATS COURAGE AND INTEGRITY.
I reckon thats pretty courageous. I know how it feels to repeat something (I re did the SC in Year 10 for maths, and I'm redoing the 2U course for Maths this year). Good luck to you and hope you do really well.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Thank You. And good luck with 2U i'm there with you its terrible I HATE MATHS. redoing it is the easy part, the hard part as you know, is to actually say "I'm going to do it again!"

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
marcquelle said:
Thank You. And good luck with 2U i'm there with you its terrible I HATE MATHS. redoing it is the easy part, the hard part as you know, is to actually say "I'm going to do it again!"
Thanks. Yeah, I hate the feeling of doing it again, because your old marks stay on the sheet.
I bailed out of 2U after my trials last year - so I didn't really sit 2U, so I guess it doesn't count as me repeating.

I have a feeling I'm going to have to re sit my HSC for Maths Ext 1 though.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Stay positive and be hopefully and if not ah well. Better that then always wondering "what would have happened if I...". People I know that i have seen of late have told me that their considering doing it all again after seeing me doing it. YAY I"M SLIGHTLY INSPIRATIONALLY HEHE. But keep positive and hopefully things will come your way.

Last edited:

catherinet

HSC
I admire anyone that has enough will to live to subject themselves to the firing squad.. again. *applauds*

I personally am planning to burn the place down once i leave, therefore going back will be a challenge.

note: (don't take me seriously.. i'm crazy, but i'm not an arsonist!)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
catherinet said:
I admire anyone that has enough will to live to subject themselves to the firing squad.. again. *applauds*

I personally am planning to burn the place down once i leave, therefore going back will be a challenge.

Thank You.

Don't worry i won't i'm just as crazy WHOO!

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
catherinet said:

+1

Also, this thread is absolute shit - who cares if someone wants to re-do the senior years. I bet OsamaBinLaden only did it to spite marcquelle. To marcquelle, I reckon you're very courageous and wish you good luck. :eek:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Continuum said:
+1

Also, this thread is absolute shit - who cares if someone wants to re-do the senior years. I bet OsamaBinLaden only did it to spite marcquelle. To marcquelle, I reckon you're very courageous and wish you good luck. :eek:
Thank You and I agree that he did this to spite and humilate me. Hasn't worked for him has it? *TO OSAMABINLADEN* in your face HA!

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
marcquelle said:
Thank You and I agree that he did this to spite and humilate me. Hasn't worked for him has it? *TO OSAMABINLADEN* in your face HA!

HAHAHHA! That's cute. :)

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
WTF is this?

Marquelle has become Mary mother of Jesus just because she repeated?

:lol:

blackglitter

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
WTF is this?

Marquelle has become Mary mother of Jesus just because she repeated?

:lol:
No, it's just that we think its great she had the guts to go back and repeat rather than living with what she got

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Um well thank you everyone for you're support and you're kind words. but just one thing I'm male lol. Otherwise thank you. And OsamaBinLaden, see there is nothing wrong in doing this all over again i have determination and integrity something you appear to fear and/or lack.

blackglitter

HSC
marcquelle said:
Um well thank you everyone for you're support and you're kind words. but just one thing I'm male lol. Otherwise thank you. And OsamaBinLaden, see there is nothing wrong in doing this all over again i have determination and integrity something you appear to fear and/or lack.
LOL sorry! I was just following OsamaBinLaden's comment :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)