Yr 12 Next Term (1 Viewer)

Over97

Banned
as most of you already know

my question is, do we get ANY assesment tasks over the holidays???

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
Nope Cause its like starting a new year....

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah cept if ur doing a hsc subject which means u have to "study" meugh. :(

Giant Lobster

HSC
omg i still dont get how ppl can handle accelerated 4u maths.
did u like learn all of yr 11 stuff in early yr 10, and learnt yr12 2u-3u by the end of yr 10? holy crap if u did cos im like ahead of everyone and it takes me about a week to learn small topics like induction. and shit like permutations and combinations r so gay. then theres applications which im currently on.. omg omg how do u handle all of this + 4u!? phreek.

Chang

HSC
i dont mind a couple of holiday assignments because its better than cramming all of ur assignments into 1 year and also summer will be too hot to go out and relax half the time neways

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
omg i still dont get how ppl can handle accelerated 4u maths.
did u like learn all of yr 11 stuff in early yr 10, and learnt yr12 2u-3u by the end of yr 10? holy crap if u did cos im like ahead of everyone and it takes me about a week to learn small topics like induction. and shit like permutations and combinations r so gay. then theres applications which im currently on.. omg omg how do u handle all of this + 4u!? phreek.

bah i did the yr 11 course in year 10 :D but i still had to do my school vert that year as well....

ps. who said i'm doing good? :|

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
hey ppl... they cant give you assesements or work however for histories, humanities and arts they can give you "recomended reading" and a list of your texts or even your texts if you "happen" to read them over the holidays and study them next year it would okay and purely coniceidental *wink*

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
uumm lemme get this straight kimmeh u did accelrated 4 unit maths (so u r gonna do the 4unit hsc in oct/nov)... how bout the 3u hsc

im doin accelerated 2unit hsc (which seems pretty shit compared to the accelerated program @ ur scool)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
They cant formally give you your assessment tasks yet as technically year 12 hasn't started. However most schools will provide a list of recommended reading and texts that you will be studying. I've been given 4 books that I should read in the holidays. However wait to you go back to school. In the first week most subjects will give out assignments.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Supra
uumm lemme get this straight kimmeh u did accelrated 4 unit maths (so u r gonna do the 4unit hsc in oct/nov)... how bout the 3u hsc
i'm doing 3 and 4 unit now....

Originally posted by Supra

im doin accelerated 2unit hsc (which seems pretty shit compared to the accelerated program @ ur scool)
um no.. ours is shit.. they stuffed all our subjects up.... i recommend you take one course at a time.. wait.. if ur doing 2 unit this year.. and u wanna do 4.. does that mean u do 3 unit next year as well?
i am mostl likely going to repeat both... i aint happy with my marks... umm definitlye repeat 4 unit.. but see how my 3 unit goes.. i regret being an accelerant.. [like a i had a choice anywhoo].. coz it places me at a one year disadvantage with the year 12s.. it sucks because theres is such an imbalance in my subjects.. i'm trying too hard for maths.. and in the end i'm bombing out in my other subs.... its better if youre balanced out and mainstream....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)